Before completing the application form, please read the rules, and in particular observe the following conditions of entry:
1. Applicants must be available for the dates of the Platform Competition.
2. Applicants may request a change of allocated Audition time for serious and unavoidable reasons and only via the Music Manager.
3. Applicants must perform the exact programmes of music listed for each round and within the given time limits, but they may change no more than one piece in each programme before the programme deadline and only via the Music Manager.
4. Applicants must provide a score of music (i.e. including accompaniment) for every piece to be performed.
5. Applicants should make sure that they fill in every section of the online application form.
6. Applicants are required to submit a recent photo (suitable for entry into the programme), proof of age (Passport or ID Card) and a formal reference from their instrumental teacher, confirming that the applicants' musical standard and solo recital experience are appropriate for entry to the Platform Competition.
7. Applicants and their families are encouraged to visit our official Facebook page and Twitter account to keep up to date with any changes or developments in the Platform Competition.